Sunday, May 25, 2008

Grandma Joni visits!

This past week my mom came to visit. She was my resident babysitter while I worked and did some random things like doctor appointments and nail appointments. I was so glad to have her here and I know Skylar loved spending some quality time with her Grandma. Last Saturday while Travis played in a golf tourny (shocking, I know) me, my mom and Grandma Mona, and Skylar went to Salt Lake to look for a dresser for the new baby. We went to USA Baby and found the cutest dresser and convertible crib that matched. The dresser was a floor sample and was more than half-off. What a great buy for an awesome piece of furniture. So I bought them and now Travis just has to pick them up with his truck! What a relief to have that done. Now I feel a little more prepared for this baby girl to come into our family! I am getting really excited now and I can't wait to kiss her cute little cheeks!

1 comment:

Steph and Brady said...

Moms are great huh! I am sure that you were so happy to see her and spend some time with her. I am sure Skylar was happy to get to see her too! That is exciting that you got some stuff for the baby. What a relief for you guys!