Sunday, December 14, 2008

Husband Tag!

1. What is your husband's name?
Travis Wade Hess

2. How long have you been married?
5 1/2 years

3. How long did you date?
About 8 years with a couple breaks in between. I didn't even have a driver's license when we started dating! We were way too young!

4. How old is he?
He'll be the big 3-0 on Dec 22!

5. Who is taller?
He is.

6. Who can sing best?
Me!

7. Who pays the bills?
He pays the mortgage and I pay everything else!

8. Who does the laundry?
Definitely me.

9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
He does. My side is closest to the door, easier to get up with babies at night.

10. Who mows the lawn?
Trav does when we have a lawn to mow. He really takes pride in having a nice yard! I am usually in charge of the flower beds though!

11. Who cooks dinner?
I do. We kind of eat out a lot on nights when we get home late. Take out is a great invention!

12. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?
me.

13. Who kissed who first?
I honestly can't really remember. That is so bad! I am pretty sure that he kissed me! I think!

14. Who wears the pants?
It depends what the issue is but I think we are equal.

Love you, Trav!

I tag Stephanie, Tara and Julie!

No comments: