Wednesday, August 11, 2010

to have and to hold...

Last Thursday, my younger brother got married! It was so beautiful. They held the ceremony and reception at the Old Rock Mill in Farmington and I have to say, it was such a perfect setting. The trees there are so beautiful and have vines that have climbed up all over and shaped them in such interesting ways.

Skylar was the flower girl and she did a great job! She was so darling and she took her job very seriously:) It made me get teary seeing her walk up the aisle. She is becoming so grown up!

This is our family after a big day of the wedding and reception...we look like we have been thru the ringer! Toddlers + weddings=L.O.N.G. day!

We video taped the ceremony and I didn't take very many pictures at the reception but here are a few.

My brother Lydon and his girlfriend Kelly made this beautiful cake! It was amazing!

Morgan got him really good with the cake!


Congrats to Scooter and Morgan!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

She looks darling! I'm glad everything went well!