Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Palm Springs

We are home from our fun-filled weekend to visit my mom! We had a great time. We had great weather and it was really fun to spend some time with her. Travis played a ton of golf. He played at a really nice resort on Friday. There are two different courses at this resort and he played both of them (36 holes). On Saturday he played at another resort and when he was done with the first 18, he decided to play it again! That is 72 holes in 2 days! What a diehard! Skylar got a little bit of one-on-one time with her Grandma Joni, once on Friday night while Travis and I went out to dinner and did a little shopping, and for a lot of the day on Sunday while Travis and I went golfing (another 18 in for Trav, I just rode along). That was really nice to have some time to ourselves! I think my mom really enjoyed having her all to herself for a little while. It sure did make her remember how much work it is to have a crawler around. Skylar is sooooo busy! She did pretty good on the plane. She liked to look at all of the people around us. She would get their attention and wave to them and talk to them. She is the center of attention wherever we go! We had a really fun trip but I think we will wait a while before we fly anywhere with her again...it is really exausting!

3 comments:

Chris and Kerri said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Makes me excited to get ready for our trip! Skylar is getting so big. I better make time to come and see her before we live or I won't recognize her when we get back :o) I dare say that Travis is a golf addict. Glad you are home safe.

Steph and Brady said...

What a fun trip! It makes me excited for the summer to come! I can't believe that Travis did so much golf especially in 95 degree weather! I bet your mom was so excited to see her and I am sure Skylar was excited to see grandma too! I am sure you were excited to see her too! Fun fun fun!

The Taylor Family said...

Loved the update on the Fam. Palm Springs looks fun. I'm impressed with your arrangement of your pics. it only took me ..... 5 hours to figure out how to put mine on. i think I must be stupid when it comes to all this blogging. Oh well.... ha ha