Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Introducing...Sailyr Jae Hess




She is here! Sailyr Jae Hess was born June 12, 2008 at 1:34 pm. She weighed 7 lb. 15 oz and was 20". She weighed a whole pound more than Skylar did at birth! She is so beautiful and gets prettier every day! My labor and delivery were sooo easy...I always feel really lucky about that. Just Trav and I were in the delivery room (along with the doctor and nurses, of course), and it was really nice to be able to share this together. Afterward, we had quite a few visitors which was fun! We came home on Saturday morning where my mom had been staying with Skylar. She has been so much help this week! I don't know what we would have done without all of the help. Especially since Monday Travis, me and Skylar came down with the stomach flu! My mom has cleaned and taken care of everybody...she has been so busy and I am so grateful! Trav and I are feeling better but Skylar still isn't 100%, and now my mom has it! Oh No!!! I guess it will be a good test for me to prove that I can do this two kid thing after all.
Skylar is taking more interest in the baby. She points at her and says, "baby". She doesn't really get it quite yet but little does she know that they are going to be best friends! I can't wait! Babies are such a miracle and being a mom is the greatest job in the world!
P.S. Check out more pics of Sailyr at www.our365.com!

8 comments:

The Playin' Lakins said...

Such beautiful girls! You are one lucky mama! As soon as everyone feels better I want to come up and see you all! I can't believe I have only seen pictures of Skylar. I'm a horrible step sister!

Steph and Brady said...

You do have such beautiful girls! I am sorry that you guys have been sick. That is miserable! Brady and I are SO excited to have another baby girl to play with!

Tara- said...

Hey Sierra I didnt even remember you had a blog- duh!!! She is adorable I need to come see you guys soon... Take care Tara

The Taylor Family said...

Hey Sierra! She is so beautiful and I am so glad I got to see her in person. She was so tiny. I don't even remember having a baby that little. Looks like you have had your hands full so far but are doing great. You looked so good when i saw you. Well i hope you can relax a little before you have to come back to work. You have a darling family. I'm slad everything went smooth for you. see you soon!

Anonymous said...

hey sierra this is shawna lee jasons wife hey i found you blog and added you as a friend, here is my blog address http://leedunelovers.blogspot.com/ your family is so cute!! congrats on the new little one.

Unknown said...

Sierra, she is so cute. Congrats!! Two is an adjustment but they are so worth it. I am happy for you.

Sowells said...

How fun to have girls so close together! Cute names too! Congratulations!

Linzie said...

Your girls are soooo cute! I didn't know they were so close in age, you brave soul! I found your blog on Chelsi's and I'm glad to see you are doing GREAT! Congrats on the new baby too!!
Linzie