Thursday, June 5, 2008

One week and counting!

So I went to my doctor appointment on Tuesday and she scheduled me for an induction on Thursday, June 12! That means one week from today we will be parents of two cute baby girls (unless I go into labor on my own before then)! I can't wait to see this baby's face and snuggle her! We still aren't sure what her name is but I guess we will figure it out before we leave the hospital! I hear they make you put a name on the Birth Certificate or something...anyways only one week left!

5 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Yay! I am so excited for you to have her (so is Brady!)! She is going to be so cute, just like Skylar! Let us know if you need us to help with anything (Skylar, dogs, house, etc.).

Unknown said...

Hey Sierra, it's Chelsi Hadfield. I came across your blog. Your little girl is so freakin cute. I am excited to see your new baby too. I just had mine on May 23. It's so fun. My blog is private but if you want access e mail me your e mail so I can add you. My e mail is dotado143@msn.com. Congrats and good luck with everything.

Ash said...

Ha! I knew I could find your blog- so funny how a little searching will take ya where you want to go :) So I'm thinking that you still haven't had little no-name, as of Monday. Still can't believe Heather beat ya! Hang in there, tomorrow's the day. Hopefully you made/make it through the long work day today! Keep us posted. can't wait to see the cute little girl!

The Taylor Family said...

Hey Girl! I hope everything went okay yesterday with the new baby! Can't wait to see pictures!

The Taylor Family said...

ps 2 weeks from now I expect you out on the boat in a full on bikini! .....Don't you feel skinny? ha ha :)