Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Let them out!

I was going through the pictures on my digital camera today and realized that some of them have never been downloaded to the computer let alone printed off and put in a photo album! Poor pictures these days. They are taken, they have done their job of capturing a moment in time, a piece of history, only to be kept prisoner in a little blue memory card the size of a postage stamp. I know that I am not the only one to hold history hostage in my camera. I am sure that everyone does it. It is the beauty of having a digital camera. No more rolls of film. No more winding the camera to the next picture. No more wondering what pictures are on the random rolls you found in the junk drawer, only to develop them and find they are from 1992. No, these days if someone wants to see my pictures, I usually hand them my camera and hope that the batteries don't go dead while they sort through them on the screen. So today I decided to let these photos out to somewhat fulfill their destiny by sharing them on this blog post. These are just some of my faves from the last few years.

4 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

STORY OF MY LIFE! I am glad i am not the only one! Hey I was going through some of Carrera's drawers and found some baby leg warmers that are black and white stripes and I bet they would fit Skylar. So if you are looking for some still for her costume and don't want to buy some I'm sure they would fit her....just let me know:)

Bree said...

Hey there, I'm glad you found me. I love finding new blogs(I know I am a dork). Anyway, the house is slowly coming. We're shootin for sometime in mid Oct. as our esimated move-in date. I can't hardly wait. I love your cute pics. I must admit I am a slacker too with pics (that's why I started a blog in the first place). See you around.

kstreb said...

YOU CRACK ME UP! I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR...WAY CUTE PICS. IT WAS NICE TALKING TO YOUAT THE TIMBER PARTY.XOXO

Sowells said...

Love the pictures they are so cute! What cute little girls. I haven't been to your blog in forever. I can't believe the skydiving!!! That looks so scary - something I definitely could not do and to be honest I don't think I could let Ryan do it. I would be way to scared! Way to be a great supporting wife!