Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ready...Nump!

Recently, Travis taught Skylar how to jump. Now she does it all the time. All we have to say is, "ready, jump!!" and she gets down really low and springs up on her toes without even leaving the ground and says, "Nump!" It is so funny! Maybe this is one of those things that you have to see to think it is funny or maybe even if you see it you have to love her to think it is funny or maybe you just have to be a really proud mom or dad to think it is funny. But either way, we crack up every time. We just have her do it so we can laugh with her. I suppose it is just one of those things that make being a parent so awesome! It reminds me that it's the little things in life that make it so worth living sometimes! Being a mom makes me so happy, I just want to...NUMP!

3 comments:

Holly said...

It's fun to hear how much you and Travis love the girls. You both always have silly little stories to tell about your girls when I see you. Parenthood definitely changes a person for the better. It makes us appreciate the small things and want to be home with our family. Love It!

Steph and Brady said...

Skylar is so funny! She is so smart. I love coming over to see what she has learned since I last saw her. It is so funny to see her jump. She is getting so big!

*Mary* said...

The next time she is over at my house I will have her do it. She's so funny. She just loves to follow my girls around and explore everything. They're both so cute. We love having them.