Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Tradition

Today we took advantage of the great weather and did lots of stuff outside. My youngest brother, Lantzen, had a football game this morning. The girls and I went and cheered him on and had a blast even though they lost by 1 point. :( Oh well, they had a great season with this game being their first loss. Way to go, Lantzen!
Then later when Travis was home from his usual Saturday morning duck hunt, we took our girls out to Black Island Farms in Syracuse. This place was so much fun! They had lots of animals to see and feed, fun slides, a corn maze, a bouncy pumpkin, pig races and lots more. After hanging out in the activities area for a while, we took a hayride out to the pumpkin patch and we got to pick our own pumpkin. It was really fun and if you have kids you should definetely take them out there before the season is over!





7 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

I have never heard of that place! It sounds like fun! Skylar is so cute! She looks like she is having so much fun in those pictures!

*Mary* said...

It looks fun. We will have to take the girls for sure. Thanks for coming last night and seeing the house. It was fun.

Chris and Kerri said...

How cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Love the picture of Skylar and Travis going down the slide :o) Looks like Trav had fun too!

Holly said...

Those are memories that will last forever for you and Travis, even though she isn't quite old enough to remember for herself. Too soon, the kids will think it's "lame" to hang out with the parents (Taylor is reading over my shoulder and nodding his head in agreement). Travis would have to agree that it was way more fun than sitting home watching football! :)

KW said...

Looks like fun. I've never been to Black Island farms before but it looks like it would be awesome for the kids! I love fall!

The Taylor Family said...

Cute! I love that Skylar say "NUMP" That place looks fun. I'll have to go there. I'm not going to lie....I'm jealous you can do things with Skylars hair. sigh. One day

Fishers said...

You have the cutest family ever!! I am so glad I have a new "blogger" friend!!!