Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thriller!!!

On Friday night, we celebrated my favorite October tradition...THRILLER!!! For years now we have been going to see this awesome show! I love it! For those who don't know, this isn't a throwback of the old Micheal Jackson album. Okay, maybe it is kindof. But it's a great show that is put on by Odyssey Dance Theater every year. They are a group of extremely talented professional dancers and performers! This year we saw it at Weber State which was nice because it was closer than Kingsbury Hall and we were able to get home a little earlier therefore picking up kids from the babysitter earlier, therefore getting them home and in bed earlier, therefore preventing a horrible-temper-tantrum-filled-because-the-girls-got-to-bed-too-late morning. Travis always likes to come to Thriller with me and I think it is so great of him. The first time we saw it I think, wait I know, he was just going because I wanted to go and he was expecting it to be totally lame and just another dance theater show. But he soon was really enjoying it and he goes with me every year! We went with Travis's brothers and wives and his parents and had a really good time!

5 comments:

*Mary* said...

Sounds like you guys enjoyed yourselves.

Holly said...

You have told me about "Thriller" for several years now, so I bought tickets for me and the family to see it on Saturday. The kids are really excited! Thanks.

Chris and Kerri said...

Thanks for the great idea and inviting us. We had so much fun!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous. I have wanted to go ever since I heard you talk about it like three years ago but still haven't made it...maybe next year. I am glad you had fun!!

Sowells said...

I love Thriller! Ryan has taken me twice, both for my birthday celebration. The baby pictures are so darling! I hate how fast they grow up and with each year it seems to go by faster. You'll have a kindergardner before you know it.